Tuesday, April 7, 2009

why do i always blog late at night?

almost midnight and i have this overwhelming feeling that i have no purpose and i'm going no where. i feel very torn about how i've been living my life lately. i LOVE my friends, i like my school, my grades are pretty decent i guess... so what is missing? i want to get outta here like immediately. ever since ireland i keep itching to travel - everywhere and anywhere. i feel like i'm wasting time sitting around green bay doing nothing but study, work, study, work, study, hang out, work, work, work...

i want to go to italy (without the earthquakes), i want to see spain, i want to be in paris and eat french cuisine. i want to see asia and have the time of my life. i feel like i'm just marking time right now until something life-altering happens. something life-altering already did happen and i haven't quite recovered from it yet...

how do you forget someone who changes your world? how do you pretend it didn't happen? how do you let someone new in if the someone who changed your world also wrecked it? how do i lower the walls for another person who could crush me?

how do i figure out all this without the help of my friends who are completely sick of hearing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment