Thursday, April 29, 2010

Five Fun Things....

I am feeling rather indifferent to writing anything substantial today so I decided maybe I'll list some random things in no particular order. *deep breathe* ready! go!

1. I am really excited for Hannah and Jay's wedding. It's a little over a month away and we're getting ready for the big day. I'm still searching for shoes that will work with the bridesmaids dress. I've checked Payless, Kohls, JCP's, DSW, and Gap - so far, nothing worthy of noting unfortunately.

2. I am half way through "The Bell Jar" - my first time reading it! I'm not sure how I feel about it. Plath is great and an amazing poet so that's a huge plus. I keep expecting it to have more of a central plot but right now it seems like the whole novel is just this main character, Ester, talking about random experiences. Hoping it all ties together. I'm sure it will.

3. Some person's cell phone keeps going off very loudly and near me and scaring me half to death. Sir, please turn it down. You're in an enclosed space with other human beings and none of us are deaf. Thanks.

4. "Sex and the City 2" had a new trailer out that I just saw - Wow! I am behind the loop. I'm really excited though. It looks like Aiden reappears for a chunk of this movie, and he's look nice! Can't wait for that to come out. I am also very excited to see "Letters to Juliet." It looks corny and silly but I cannot help myself - I love love stories about writers! Gah!

5. I'm going to Steven's Point with Jamie this weekend to meet some of his Point friends. I'm a bit nervous but more excited than anything. A Saturday off from Schneider?!?!? It's amazing and fantastic and beautiful and exciting. Woot!

Have a wonderful day all!

1 comment:

  1. Next time I'm home we are going to see Juliet... soon my love!

    ReplyDelete