Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Defining Moments.

It's days like today where I have to stop, breathe and remind myself that I am not perfect. I have such a lack of confidence most of the time that the majority of my goals are aimed at trying to better myself physically, emotionally, academically, intellectually... I only allow myself to think that I might not have it all together, I don't know what I am doing, the future is a giant void in front of me, when I am alone. I have no idea where I am going or what I am doing, and I don't know how that's supposed to make me feel.

In life, there are those things that disappoint us, things that drive us crazy, things that break our hearts - these are defining moments. They can either rip you to pieces, or reinforce that feeling that there's another path, something not quite so easily seen from the comfort of our living rooms or bedrooms or whatever rooms we happen to reside in.

Today defines something about me. My life is going to have to be what I make it. I have goals and wishes and dreams that I'll never reach if each defining moment grabs me too hard or tears me too deep.

Defining moment: I didn't get the job at the Press Gazette.....

Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment