Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer is almost over.

It has been a while since I wrote in here. What has been going on?
Well, I applied for a job with the Green Bay Press Gazette newspaper to be a part time feature writer and copy-editor. So far, no word on that. Being the crazy girl that I am though, I have done nothing but worry myself sick over it, check my email obsessively for a rejection and drink wine in an attempt to think about something else. Oh well, I like wine so it's a win win. :)

This week is Shark Week on Discovery - the first time I've ever watched it. Quite interesting. I like watching all the stuff about how to survive shark attacks. I don't know why I never watched this before! In the event that I am suddenly thrown into a situation where I am on a boat in the middle of the ocean and a shark capsizes the tiny dingy I'm sure I'd be on, I will be ready and it's all because of Shark Week. Go for the eyes!

With summer approaching it's end, I am sad to say I feel as though I didn't get to do as many things as I wanted. Money was tight all summer so that was a huge problem for all those fantastic summer vacations I had been hoping would happen. Damn money and it's damn control on society. Why aren't all vacation spots free? I would gladly pay nothing to go to Door Co. for a week or two. Anyone else game?

1 comment:

  1. Oh em gee! You and me and the boys should do a door county weekend!

    ReplyDelete