Sunday, May 16, 2010

Little Miss Obsessive

Song of the moment: Paramore "I caught myself"

So Friday was my last final for the semester. Just one more. Please god just one more semester. I've been feeling this weird mixture of happiness and bummed-out-ness when it comes to graduation. All of my nearest and dearest just graduated yesterday and I still have one more semester. Even though I'm thrilled to pieces for them, and SO HAPPY for their success and completion of this thing called College - I can't help but feel envious and slightly sad. I wanted to share the experience with them.... Oh well. No use crying over unearned credits.

With summer starting, I have lots of work to look forward to. Also, Hannah and Jay's wedding is just around the corner which basically kicks off the summer. I cannot wait! Tomorrow I am driving to A-town to get some shoes to go with my b-maid dress. After their wedding, I have 3 more to attend this year! When did everyone decide to grow up? When did that happen and can we go back now please? Thanks.

Another new installment: I am Officially beginning my workout for the summer tomorrow. I drew up a little weekly calendar and everything. The goal: -15 lbs by the time the fall semester begins. It's going to be kind of tough to do in 3 months but I am incredibly determined ... I just hope I stay determined all summer! I tend to see the results of a pound or two lost, then go "Oh, great it's working!" and allow myself indulgences that I shouldn't! Bad girl, bad! I cannot do that. At least I have Jamie in my corner to help out. He is interested in toning up too so we can help drive each other to the goal.

Other than that stuff, I am incredibly tired from early working today. I am basically going to crash very soon and then get up, do 30 sit ups and arm exercises, drink coffee, and get ready for Appleton. Wish me luck in the shoe hunt, blogger world.

1 comment: