Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunburnt shoulders and cheeseburgers

Thoughts of today:

1. I cheated on my diet today thus making me feel bad. I won't get into too much detail but there was a cheeseburger involved. I went for a walk with Stac and K though so that helped. I am still hoping to get some sit-ups in yet tonight and will do more tomorrow.

2. I'm getting more and more excited for "Sex and the City 2" - it comes out next week! I'm watching the couple seasons I have on DVD to pump myself up for it. Thank god for Netflix also! I'm hopefully getting season 4 this weekend! Yay!

3. Hannah and Jay fly in next Wednesday - less than week! I can't wait to see them and the guys. I've missed them all since January. Ireland is far too far away for my taste. Not only can I not walk there, but I cannot afford to fly either.

4. Jamie and I went to the driving range this morning. Not only did we wake up and get there before 10 am, but I did pretty good! He was impressed. I've been once before. Last summer I went with a friend and I was OK then too. After my 2nd hit, Jamie exclaimed, "Are you sure you aren't hustling me?" I guess that is good, right? We're definitely going to go again. I like that he and I actually DO things - things we enjoy together.

5. My legs feel sticky from Victoria's Secret self-tanner.

That's all I got for today. Oh, and I had a blast playing Mario Kart on Jamie's Wii today. Who knew boys had so much fun doing boy things?!

No comments:

Post a Comment