Monday, September 6, 2010

Coffee Addictions & GG

Recently my mornings result in waking up, half alive, crawling/walking into the kitchen and immediately filling the coffeemaker. It's getting a bit ridiculous. This addiction to coffee is almost startling. When I was young, I would've sworn that I'd never drink the stuff - ever! Then with the discovery of novelty coffee shops like Gloria Jeans and Starbucks, I became a fan of flavored coffee. Then last year, I realized that they actually make flavored coffee that you can buy at the store and make in your home! What a lovely thought. Vanilla coffee and skinny caramel machiatto creamer in my living room? Heart be still! *sip*

My other addiction right now: Gilmore Girls. It's always been an addiction for me but with the cooler, fall weather, it's a staple. Something about the leaves falling and pulling out the old coats and scarves reminds me of those wacky Gilmore Girls and their witty banter. In fact, as I type this I am enjoying season 3. Rory & Jess - what a cute couple! If only he hadn't been a rebellious jerk! Woa woa woa. Simmer down now...

Have a good Labor Day, bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment