Sunday, June 13, 2010

Guilt!

I've been feeling bad about how I've been eating lately even though I'm TRYING so hard to be good.

Today:
1 Cup Chicken Wild Rice soup
Half a turkey sandwich with Mayo
100 Calorie pack
4 squares of sausage pizza (leftovers)
1 glass of Raspberry Lemonade

It's the pizza! It calls to me/makes me feel horrible about myself. After work I did go on a 25 min rollerblade excursion. Not my longest rollerblading fun but my mom was on her way over and I didn't want to be gone very long. She was here when I got back freaking out that I wasn't home! EEEEK! And I JUST got done doing 45 min of fat-burning Crunch Pilates. Oh my god. I haven't been this sweaty in a long time. I think I made up (kind of) for the pizza (mmm pizza).

This blog is rapidly becoming about my boring diet....

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment