Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Work Out Videos and Day Dreams

Seriously, why do the people in work out videos always look so damn happy? The person directing the video should tell them to look natural. NO one is that happy when they're sweating their butts off and the instructor is shouting, "YOU GOT THIS!" They are thinking the same thing going through my head, "Just shut up, lady! I know I've got this!" With all the sarcasm running through my mind during the video though, I do love the Fat-Burning Pilates work out tape on Netflix. I sweat. I breath heavy. My legs hurt the next day. All signs point to a great work out being done, which is a good thing! Tomorrow back to work which means back to the gym. Bleh.

I spent my last two days off work hanging out at Jamie's house. We literally did nothing both days and it was kind of nice, even if I did feel like a slacker. As I said, back to the grind tomorrow for 4 days. Ugh. I should really try to marry rich so I can just do pilates and write all day long. That'd be the life. I'd hire a personal pilates trainer to come to my house every morning and whoop my arse into shape. I'd hire a cook who makes perfect grilled chicken and glazed green beans for dinner, and also hand makes frozen yogurt. Mmmm. I'd move into a house that doesn't have an ant infestation, and buy a big screen television set. I'd exhile my possibly-fat-and-lazy rich husband to the pool house while my girlfriends and I gossiped about life over wine in the main house.... Ah, yes. I could go on forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment