Thursday, June 17, 2010

Splinterheads

This morning, after being woken up by a loud car horn beeping repeatedly and people screaming at me, (thanks downstairs people for the lovely wake up call), I had some coffee and randomly picked a movie to watch on Netflix called, "Splinterheads." It's a totally adorable movie about a guy who is a dork townie who falls in love with a carnie girl in a travelling carnival. It's pretty cute.The only downside is that the carnie girl is really into Geo-caching which is something that reminds me of an ex bf. He tried to get me into it - long story short. Things ended not-so-great, and the whole thing needs to evaporate immediately so I can enjoy this movie through-and-through.

I am seriously looking for a new place to live. I can't stand the people downstairs anymore. The ant problem here is getting out of control. I love the apartment and the location is nice but the cons are starting to outweigh the pros here. Jamie and I have been checking Craig's List for me but anything in the good neighborhoods is too expensive while I am in school. I'm going to pick up a Sunday paper this weekend and check out the classifieds.

Besides that, mom recruited me to help with my aunt, Linda's wedding decorations. Yesterday I stamped about 100 little paper bag thingies, and made 7 or 8 little signs for the Candy Project my mom is doing as a gift to Linda. They are putting different types of candy is odd-shaped glass dishes that people can scoop into little bags and take away from the wedding as a gift. It's kind of cute. The stamping thing just took foreverrrrrr, but I am done as of right now. Let's hope Linda doesn't change her mind and decide she doesn't want candy anymore. Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment