Sunday, June 6, 2010

Post-Wedding Notes

The wedding has passed us by. The day that Hannah, Jay, myself, Mo and all our friends have been waiting for is done. It seems surreal. From the engagement day to this past Friday evening it's been a long wait of anticipation. And I must say, well worth the wait. We had such a blast all week! Those Irish boys are absolutely insane. I have to refrain from going into too much detail here seeing as how some of this could lead to incriminating evidence against the lads at some point down the road. Just know, we had fun!

On other notes, I am incredibly tired from the entire week. Incredibly broke due to all the wedding expenses: hair, nails, dress, shoes, make up, dinners, cocktails. It's been a very financially draining week. Eeeek. Looks like there are lots of inventive meals in my future. Can anyone figure out a recipe I can use eggs, macaroni, and ravioli in? Sounds delicious.

I allowed myself some indulgences during the past week. I had been doing very well on the whole Diet front. I just have to get back into the ol' routine. I think I let myself pretend I was on vacation along with the Irish and thus uprooted myself from salads, grilled chicken, and low-fat yogurt for several days. Thank goodness, I have two more yogurts left in the fridge. Small blessings.

I am off to watch "Now and Then," a movie I haven't seen all the way through in a very long time. I may have to get rid of my beloved Netflix to save some cash this summer so I better take it all in while I still can.

Goooood night.

No comments:

Post a Comment