Thursday, June 10, 2010

Let's get physical! Physical!

Workout Recap:
Tuesday - 30 min walk with Laurie
Wednesday - 30 min beginner's pilates
Thursday - 30 min rollerblading around the neighborhood

Planned Workouts:
Thurs - Elliptical after work
Friday - Elliptical after work
Saturday - Elliptical after work
Sunday - YOU GET THE POINT!

Food for Today:
Lunch = 1 grilled turkey and cheese on white bread
1 glass of Simply Lemonade Raspberry flavor

Dinner = 1 Lean Pocket
1 cup red grapes
1 90-calorie granola bar
1 100-calorie pack of pretzels
1 Light Key Lime Pie yogurt

I'm back on the ball, people! And I am loving it. I can't remember the last time I went rollerblading; I forgot how much I truly love it. I didn't want to stop today! It was so fun, and it's so lovely outside. I wish I wasn't going back to work today. Bleh. What a waste of summer. At least I have three days off every week or I'd go NUTS!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment